CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN – BASIC RULES
Sezai KAYA, Customs Consultant, Former Customs Inspector
Conditions of Submitting Certificate of Origin
Certificate of origin has to be submitted for the goods subject to trade policy measures based on origin, additional customs duties or other financial financial liabilities.
Thus, no trade policy measure, additional customs duties or financial liabilities are charged. Certificate of origin proves that the goods are not originating in countries subject to these taxes or policies.
Which Country Should Isssue Certificate of Origin?
Certificate of origin has to be issued by the authorities of the country of origin or exporting country.
For shipments from European Union countries, if trading country and shipping country are different European Union countries, both countries can issue the certificate of origin.
The Goods Which Certificate Of Origin Is Not Required
Certificate of origin is not required for non-commercial goods with a CIF value not exceeding 430 Euro
Situations Where Certificate Of Origin Is Not Required
Certificate of origin is not required in the following cases below for the goods subject to additional customs duties or financial liabilities.
c) Goods coming from EU member countries with A.TR Movement Certificate, (Supporting evidence can be requested to determine the origin of the goods due to serious doubts.)
Information That Has To Be On Certificate Of Origin
Country of origin of the goods has to be written on the certificate of origin.
A certificate of origin has to have details of the goods. So, following information has to be on a certificates of origin:
b) Name and surname of the buyer in Turkey
c) Brand and numbers of the packs
d) Type and measurement units such as gross and net weight, liters, cubic meters, etc. of the goods,
e) Approval of the authority that issued the certificate (date, signature and stamp)
f) If a certificate of origin is issued as a result of changes and production process of the goods in that country, there has to be detailed explanations about this matter.
If there are mistakes in the matters mentioned in (a), (b), (d) and (f) above, certificate of origin can be used with the approval of the customs administration.
- İHRACAT BEDELİNDE DEĞİŞİKLİK ve KAMBİYO TAKİBİ
- TESLİM ŞEKİLLERİNİ KENDİ İNSİYATİFİNİZE ALIN
- LOJİSTİK – DEPREM – SAVAŞ
- DEPREM ve HÜZÜN
- NUMUNE İTHALATI ve ÖTV I SAYILI LİSTE
- VERGİLENDİRMEDE YASALLIK ve BELİRLİLİK İLKESİ – KKDF
- VADELİ ÖDENEN İTHALATLARDA KUR FARKLARI KDV’YE TABİ Mİ?
- İMALATÇILARA %10 KDV İADESİ HAKKI
- BANKA KOMİSYONLARI – GÜMRÜK KIYMETİ ve KDV MATRAHI
- ÖTV İNDİRİM MEKANİZMASI
- HANGİ HALLERDE MENŞE ŞAHADETNAMESİ SUNULMALI
- İTHALAT VERGİLERİNİN MATRAHLARI
- İHRAÇ KAYDIYLA (TECİL-TERKİN) MAL SATMANIN TEMEL KURALLARI
- GÜMRÜĞE BEYAN EDİLMESİ GEREKEN ÖDEMELER
- DAHİLDE İŞLEMEDE TEMİNATI EKSİK YATIRMANIN CEZASI
- GÜMRÜK KANUNU 235/1-C MADDESİNE İLİŞKİN UYGULAMA ESASLARI
- WHO CAN FILE AN EXPORT CUSTOMS DECLERATION IN TÜRKİYE?
- AKSAM-PARÇA ve AKSESUAR
- İTHALAT REJİM KARARI (V) SAYILI LİSTE
- KULLANILMIŞ EŞYA İTHALATI
- SERBEST TİCARET ANLAŞMALARINDAN YARARLANMANIN ALTIN KURALLARI
- GÜMRÜK KIYMETİNE DAHİL EDİLMESİ GEREKEN ÖDEMELER-1
- DAHİLDE İŞLEMEDE GTİP HATASI
- DEVREDEN KDV’Yİ DIŞ TİCARET İŞLEMLERİ VASITASIYLA ERİTMEK – ARTIŞI DURDURMAK